The US Minority Ticketing Group (USMTG) is the voice of small entertainment business, advocating on behalf of America’s small and independent business owners. USMTG is nonprofit, nonpartisan, and member-driven.
WE ADVOCATE. WE INFLUENCE. WE GIVE BACK
USMTG have as four major pursuits:
- Advocacy – to address state and national legislative initiatives that provide barriers to minority businesses and customers, as well as supporting initiatives which assist minority business growth.
- Business Opportunities – develop partnerships to position members and the organization for business opportunities. Use the sum of our joint power to grow our individual businesses, as well as develop additional ventures.
- Charitable Activities – to provide charitable activities focused on working with and mentoring youth in business development interests.
- Networking – working with other brokers and businesses in the ticketing, entertainment and sporting industries to achieve our goals and provide business opportunities.
Founded in Las Vegas in 2014, and now numbering over 100 members including several current and former professional athletes, USMTG has already begun had an impact on the industry. Through our national chair Scot X Esdaile we were influential in passing landmark legislation in Connecticut, fought Federal Trade Commission for equity with Congressman Adriano Espaillat of the Committee on Small Business, and this year led the fights for fairness in Missouri and Washington.
Dedicated to our members' growth and prosperity, we can help protect your business from overreaching regulation, connect you to leaders and legislators, and provide you with valuable benefits and services.
As an USMTG Member, you benefit from:
- A unified voice in matters affecting your livelihood.
- Access to expert legal counsel and a competent team of professional lobbyists representing you throughout the United States.
- A Membership Directory on the USMTG website with a direct link to your website.
- Access to updates on state legislation and statutes, news articles relevant to the industry, as well as a forum to unveil scams being perpetrated against our industry.
- An interactive logo.
- Members featured on our website as well as on Ticket News.
And as we grow, so will the member benefits.
Join the Voice of Small Business. Join USMTG.